zBnny - Ban Report [Admins Only]

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by EpicDreamz, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicDreamz

EpicDreamz New Member

Reporter's Username: EpicDreamz

Username of Rule-Breaker: zBnny

Offence: Reach Hacks

Other Details:

zBnny has been getting a ton of sketchy hits lately. Many people have been saying that it is his latency, but in fact, that is not true because it is not possible for him to get the first hit on people like Replaced, because both of us have better ping than zBnny (I have 20ms, zBnny has 152ms). If zBnny is getting the first hit on me, AND if my crosshair is on him and clicking, that is an obvious sign of cheating. If I have less ping that him, this means that I should always get the first hit on him (knowing that I do not miss my sword swing, which I rarely do) but instead he gets it on me. So you're telling me that it takes 20 ms for the hit to go from my client to the server, and it takes zBnny's hit 150 ms to go from his client to the server, and he gets the first hit? That means that he would need to be starting the hit, actually before he is clicking on my or Replaced's character. A hacked client does this by sending a hit packet before the hit is actually in range, tricking the server into thinking a legitimate attack was created. This is shown in these videos.

The max hit in Minecraft is 3 blocks, proved in the video below.

zBnny on the other hand, can start hits 5 blocks away, which is not possible in Minecraft.

Thank you for your time.
    -EpicDreamz

2. littyangelo

Administrator

Living Legend
    Once again, this is an insufficient amount of proof against zBnny. This report will be denied and the thread will be closed. Thank you for the report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.